Day1 The hilly one
Beautiful weather was forecast for today. So it was a bit disappointing to start riding in the rain. Luckily this soon cleared and within minutes I was cycling up quiet roads into the mountains.
I was following the river up the valley and the road kept crossing it. The road isn't open to the public, so it was virtually traffic free which made for easy riding.
The cattle all had bells on, which got rather noisy at times. I had to wait a short while for this lot to get off the road.I road for about 12 miles before parking my bike and switching to walking. I then had about 3 miles to reach the Haldenwanger Eck, the most Southerly point. It was fairly steep and involved a little scramble to reach it.
Scores on the doors
30 miles and 4000 ft of climbing.
Comments
Post a Comment